camel-users mailing list archives

From Claus Ibsen <claus.ib...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: XSLT component produces different result after logging a CXF PAYLOAD request
Date Thu, 31 Jul 2014 08:08:17 GMT
Hi

Sounds a bit like this
http://camel.apache.org/why-is-my-message-body-empty.html

On Thu, Jul 31, 2014 at 10:06 AM, Udo Einspanier
<u.einspanier@conterra.de> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have this in my Camel config file:
>
>         <route>
>             <from uri="cxf:bean:cswSoapEndpoint?dataFormat=PAYLOAD"/>
>             <to uri="log:input"/>
>             <to uri="xslt:productRequest1.xsl"/>
>
> Sending a SOAP request to the CXF endpoint with PAYLOAD dataFormat and applying the XSLT
work as expected with this configuration. However, when I remove the log component, the result
of my XSLT file is different. In particular this template creates an empty element, while
it correctly writes the namespace URI when the request is logged before it goes to the XSLT
component:

>         <xsl:template name="parseNsUri">
>                 <xsl:param name="prefix"/>
>                 <xsl:element name="uapi:nsUri">
>                         <xsl:value-of select="namespace::*[name() = $prefix]"/>
>                 </xsl:element>
>         </xsl:template>
>
> Is the XML parsed with different namespace aware settings when it is logged before going
to the XSLT component? What can I do to get a namespace aware transformation, without logging
the request?

--
Claus Ibsen