camel-users mailing list archives

From Charles Moulliard <ch0...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Dispatch queue 'mqtt client' was not executing error from camel-mqtt producer
Date Thu, 17 Jul 2014 06:47:51 GMT
There is an issue with the unit test, reason why the test is commented.

The message that you see is a warning reported when the camel route service
shutting down and I don't think that it is related to the fact that test
fails

-->

2014-07-17 07:38:09,267 [main           ] WARN  DefaultCamelContext
   - Error occurred while shutting down service:
org.apache.camel.impl.RouteService@1a6032ce. This exception will be ignored.
java.lang.AssertionError: Dispatch queue 'mqtt client' was not executing,
(currently executing: '<not-dispatched>')
        at
org.fusesource.hawtdispatch.internal.SerialDispatchQueue.assertExecuting(SerialDispatchQueue.java:145)
        at
org.fusesource.hawtdispatch.transport.TcpTransport.offer(TcpTransport.java:644)
        at
org.fusesource.mqtt.client.CallbackConnection.send(CallbackConnection.java:653)
        at
org.fusesource.mqtt.client.CallbackConnection.disconnect(CallbackConnection.java:548)
        at
org.apache.camel.component.mqtt.MQTTEndpoint.doStop(MQTTEndpoint.java:145)
        at
org.apache.camel.support.ServiceSupport.stop(ServiceSupport.java:102)
        at
org.apache.camel.util.ServiceHelper.stopService(ServiceHelper.java:141)
        at
org.apache.camel.util.ServiceHelper.stopAndShutdownServices(ServiceHelper.java:234)
        at
org.apache.camel.util.ServiceHelper.stopAndShutdownServices(ServiceHelper.java:192)
        at
org.apache.camel.impl.RouteService.doShutdown(RouteService.java:272)
        at
org.apache.camel.support.ChildServiceSupport.shutdown(ChildServiceSupport.java:109)

On Thu, Jul 17, 2014 at 8:15 AM, Tomohisa Igarashi <tm.igarashi@gmail.com>
wrote:

> I see this error with just commented out the following line and run mvn
> clean package:
> https://github.com/apache/camel/blob/camel-2.12.2/
> components/camel-mqtt/pom.xml#L84
>

> (07/17/2014 03:00 PM), Charles Moulliard wrote:
>
>> You can use camel mqtt component to produce (
>> https://github.com/apache/camel/blob/camel-2.12.2/
>> components/camel-mqtt/src/main/java/org/apache/camel/
>> component/mqtt/MQTTProducer.java
>> )
>> Can you provide us more info about your use case, config, ... ?
>>

>> On Thu, Jul 17, 2014 at 7:05 AM, Tomohisa Igarashi <tm.igarashi@gmail.com
>> >
>> wrote:
>>
>>  Hi,
>>>
>>> I'm trying to use camel-mqtt producer on camel 2.12.2 but it fails
>>> with the error:
>>> ------------------------------
>>> Caused by: java.lang.AssertionError: Dispatch queue 'mqtt client' was
>>> not executing, (currently executing: 'mqtt client')
>>> at
>>> org.fusesource.hawtdispatch.internal.SerialDispatchQueue.
>>> assertExecuting(SerialDispatchQueue.java:145)
>>> at
>>> org.fusesource.mqtt.client.CallbackConnection.publish(
>>> CallbackConnection.java:585)
>>> at
>>> org.fusesource.mqtt.client.CallbackConnection.publish(
>>> CallbackConnection.java:581)
>>> at
>>> org.apache.camel.component.mqtt.MQTTEndpoint.publish(
>>> MQTTEndpoint.java:160)
>>> at
>>> org.apache.camel.component.mqtt.MQTTProducer.process(

Apache Committer / Architect @RedHat