camel-users mailing list archives

From rickaroni <rgfa...@directv.com>
Subject Re: <to "bean:xxx" or not <to "bean:xxx" .... - Getting clarity on bean scope
Date Wed, 30 Jul 2014 14:24:41 GMT
The situation is as I outlined in the example.  If you're using a component
(like salesforce REST which uses the header and body in some interactions)
to get intermediate results as part of a longer route, that component may
need to control the header and body of the request+response.

I don't see how you can really use the header to store a state object on the
side in those cases without sending it to the other component (e.g. in a
REST call as above).

I'm hoping that Claus can comment on how exactly the bean scope works for
the example above but will poke around with other options.