camel-users mailing list archives

From segev <soa....@gmail.com>
Subject CXFRS Component - setting providers for version 2.10.4
Date Wed, 30 Jul 2014 12:40:01 GMT
We are using Camel 2.10.4 (constrains due to our existing  run-time)
Is there a way to set the jaxrs:providers on the CXFRS Component for this
version?
We want to secure the component with HTTP Basic  Authentication by
specifying the following filter as a provider

using the following:
    <bean id="authenticationFilter"
class="org.apache.cxf.jaxrs.security.JAASAuthenticationFilter">
         <property name="contextName" value="karaf"/>
    </bean>

    <jaas:config name="karaf">
        <jaas:module
classname="org.apache.karaf.jaas.modules.properties.PropertiesLoginModule"
flags="required">
     users = $[karaf.base]/etc/users.properties
        </jaas:module>
    </jaas:config>