camel-users mailing list archives

From bocamel <johnz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: setBody(Object body, Class<T> type) does not seem to set the body type
Date Mon, 28 Jul 2014 20:33:52 GMT
Hi Willem,

You are absolutely right!  After I switched to use Out message, it worked!
Furthermore, I did not even need to copy the headers from the In message to
the Out message, they were already there.

This link
http://camel.apache.org/using-getin-or-getout-methods-on-exchange.html
taught me to use In instead of Out.  But obviously there are situations
where only Out would work.  Can you please shed some light (or point me to
the right document) on when Out should be used?

Thanks!