camel-users mailing list archives

From bocamel <>
Subject Re: setBody(Object body, Class<T> type) does not seem to set the body type
Date Sat, 26 Jul 2014 16:51:37 GMT
Thanks Claus!

I tried a Processor, but the same error occurred.  I do not know whether the
fact that this is on an OnException path made any difference.  What I am
trying to do is to replace the soap fault from a web services server
(CxfPayload) with some meaningful response message (a string).

Like I said in my original post, I do have a workaround - <c:convertBodyTo
type="String" /> before I try to replace the fault message in the processor.
It is just not very elegant.

Thanks again for your help!