camel-users mailing list archives

From nettome <gsharm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Not able to define processor in Camel
Date Fri, 25 Jul 2014 07:20:00 GMT
Yes, I'm able to read the file..

System.out.println(file.getName());
InputStream in = new FileInputStream(file);
routes = context.loadRoutesDefinition(in);
context.addRouteDefinitions(routes.getRoutes());

in the above code, I'm getting my route.xml file defined as below -
<routes xmlns="http://camel.apache.org/schema/spring">
    <route id="fromFile">
        <from uri="file:/data/inbox?noop=ture"/>
        <to uri = "class:com.ericsson.pmed.validator.parser.JsonParser" />
        <to uri="cache:default" />
    </route>

</routes>

but, my CacheComponentProducer is not invoked.
Also, when I'm doing the same thing in a java program through JAVA DSL, its
working. My CacheComponentProducer is getting called.

where should i look for it...