camel-users mailing list archives

From sandeepreddip <sandeepred...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Camel 2.13.1 MyBatis Batch Insert to Oracle 11g Table ORA-00933: SQL command not properly ended
Date Wed, 23 Jul 2014 13:41:06 GMT
Hi All,
I was able to do an UpdateList from Camel route with MyBatis (route below).
But InsertList is not working (please refer to my previous posts in the
thread).  I'm not sure if its a bug, I appreciate if someone could point me
to a testcase or help me with the issue.

I referred to the documentation at  Camel MyBatis
<http://camel.apache.org/mybatis.html>  , but InsertList didn't work for me.

*UpdateList Works:*
/.to("mybatis:updateTransactionBidDetail?statementType=UpdateList&executorType=batch")/