camel-users mailing list archives

From user3152723 <>
Subject Re: What would be the benefits of running Camle on osgi?
Date Wed, 23 Jul 2014 07:21:24 GMT
Tank you for the answers!

I can now see that I mixed up names and things and frameworks. Fuse is based
on Karaf; when you start (RedHat) Fuse you meet Karaf console.

And about testing Camel "osgi-blueprint" routes: Check Camel in Action: in
the osgi example of the book, there is not even test-folder in the project.
All other examples in the book (as in Camel docs) are effectively spring
tests plain. (OK, example is about using osgi, not testing osgi. But then
the book is missing a chapter "testing with osgi".)

So there seems to be quite a "learning curve" when starting to use Fuse. But
interesting challenge to meet :).

full time Camel User