camel-users mailing list archives

From kavita961 <>
Subject Re: readLock=fileLock causes GenericFileOperationFailedException on Windows
Date Mon, 21 Jul 2014 17:47:05 GMT

Did anybody get a solution for this error? I am using camel 2.10.4 version
and getting the same error. I was not getting this error before, but dont
know what happened since past couple of days any huge file that I am trying
to process is giving this error. My observation is that its happening mostly
on Windows based machines.

Please let me know if anybody knows anything about this error. Trying to
troublshoot, but very limited articles related to this error.

Kavita Laddha