camel-users mailing list archives

From mikes300 <>
Subject RE: Camel automatic route triggers upon server startup
Date Mon, 21 Jul 2014 01:09:16 GMT
Thanks for replying!
So this is interesting.  I have implemented a timer via the Spring
configuration, however we are trying to get out of Spring and run in 100%
java.  That said, if I had a timer running every second, or whatever, the
example is filling a queue for then a second route to pick up, that leaves
me with two questions.  First, can you do two separate routes like that in a
java configuration?  I have a bean which creates the route, attempting a
from:jms to:whatever.  I see how the timer could run the automation but what
would the routes look like in java for running every second, picking up one
message from the queue and forwarding wherever?  The timer runs but I don't
see how it is picking up the message off the queue and sending it to an
endpoint.  The example seems to just send off a dummy message created