camel-users mailing list archives

From sheckey <>
Subject Re: Recieving BlobMessages routed with Camel
Date Sat, 19 Jul 2014 13:20:06 GMT
Hi Claus,

I was looking for similar topic on HornetQ but couldn't find it.
I am having route like this:
My method implementation looks lilke:
public String methodName(@Body Object message) {
		final org.hornetq.jms.client.HornetQMessage hqmessage =
(org.hornetq.jms.client.HornetQMessage) message;
		final ClientMessage cliMessage = receivedNotification.getCoreMessage();

if I check cliMessage.getBodySize() I always get 0. Other parameters like
message id, priority etc are available but I am just having problems getting
the original message that I could convert to object that I expect.

At the sender side I am sending javax.jms.ObjectMessage that contains my
serializable objects.

Is this the proper way to do this, or am I missing out something here.

I was browsing as much as I could not to duplicate an existing issue, sorry
if this was already  asked.