camel-users mailing list archives

From dermoritz <tantea...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Setting jmx object name (...name=myName)
Date Sat, 19 Jul 2014 07:57:41 GMT
Thanks Claus,

'Til now i tried it one time to implement Namingstrategy (i let Eclipse show
me all methods to be implemented). On first glance i could not see how to
get the default name but only change the last part. Are there any examples
or what is the name of the default implementation camel uses for endpoints?

in general i do not have problem with default naming, but in case of
endpoints the complete uri is sometimes long and hard to handle.
In my case the last part (after last /) of my "Managed" endpoint is
sufficient as name.