camel-users mailing list archives

From dermoritz <tantea...@hotmail.com>
Subject Usage of interface NotificationSender and @ManagedNotification
Date Thu, 17 Jul 2014 16:29:56 GMT
I love the way to use jmx in camel (just use annotations).

In one of my @ManagedResources i want to publish notifications. I think
camel is shipped with support for that too:
I found the interface "NotificationSender":
"
/**
 * To be implemented by classes that can send out notifications
 */
public interface NotificationSender {

    /**
     * Send notification
     *
     * @param notification notification to send
     */
    void sendNotification(Notification notification);
}
"

And the annotation @ManagedNotification. I can't find examples that use one
of them (if you google you'll find code but it is not using
@ManagedNotification).
So can someone please shed light on camels built in capabilities to send
notifications (there also an interface "NotificationPublisherAware")