camel-users mailing list archives

From sergarci <serga...@gmail.com>
Subject Package camel spring into .jar file
Date Thu, 17 Jul 2014 11:31:56 GMT
Hi everyone

I'm here with a new question about packaging Apache Camel application.

I'm triying to package my application into a jar file. I don't have a custom
main class, I just run camel from spring camel context and it starts all the
routes like this.

/<camelContext xmlns="http://camel.apache.org/schema/spring"
id="camelContext">
		<routeContextRef ref="routeOne"/>
</camelContext>/

I'm trying to do just mvn package wich generates one .jar file but when
running with java -jar myApp.jar it cames with "/Failed to load Main-Class
manifest attribute from/".

How can I configure my jar to take my camel spring context as main?

Thanks you all