camel-users mailing list archives

From RMA <rmsa.j...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Bridging from JMS to DIRECT without sending the JMS Reply in the DIRECT
Date Thu, 17 Jul 2014 11:06:56 GMT
Hi Claus,

First of all thank you very much for your answer. I've added some debug
(using "process" with "system.out") to my routes and I can confirm the
information you've given me.

My new suspicious is now that the reply isn't sent as a JMS text message. In
my asynchronous routes I explicitly add the option "?jmsMessageType=Text" in
the "to()". I'll direct my investigation towards this new theory.

Once again thank you very much for your help.

Kind regards,
RMA