camel-users mailing list archives

From dermoritz <>
Subject Re: How to expose camel producer with jmx
Date Tue, 15 Jul 2014 13:09:26 GMT
Thanks but what this means exactly (""as part of a" send
processor mbean under the processor folder")?

I have many "processors" with prefix "to", "unmarshal", "process",
"multicast" and "log". I guess my producer should be found under "to",

I clicked through all "to" processor and on first glance all look the same
(attributes, operations, notifications). So can you give some hint how to
find my annotated mbean/ attributes?

I also annotated a consumer: i can see them an they only expose the
attributes/ operations i specified.