camel-users mailing list archives

From dermoritz <>
Subject How to expose camel producer with jmx
Date Tue, 15 Jul 2014 10:58:58 GMT
same as here:
(if you want points ;-))

I read the documentation about camel jmx. In my case i want to expose some
attributes and operations of a Producer (made a custom component). There
seems to be no example for jmx on producers and all screenshots showing
jConsole i saw doesn't show a "folder" producers (while consumers and
endpoints are present). But i tried to annotate my producer class with
@ManagedResource, @ManagedAttribute and @ManagedOperation but it doesn't
work (or where to look in jconsole?)

Some ducumentations mention an interface to be implemented "ManagementAware"
but this is deprecated.

So how to expose producers with jmx?