camel-users mailing list archives

From vadimiron <vadim.sacha...@sedo.com>
Subject Re: Dynamic Endpoint URI - jetty producer's too many threads - Request parameter as part of the URL
Date Tue, 15 Jul 2014 09:09:22 GMT
That doesn't help - i have already rewritten my route to:
.setHeader(Exchange.HTTP_METHOD, constant(HttpMethods.GET))
.setHeader("CamelHttpUri",
simple("http://localhost/myservice/${header.myparam}"))
.to("http://dummyhost")
but the request goes always to dummyhost.

What else can i check?

Before this request there are 2 other HTTP requests - one of them is POST,
thats why i set HttpMethods.GET before calling my request.
bridgepoint=true is now removed from all endpoints.