camel-users mailing list archives

From Anjenson <hotsmileb...@gmail.com>
Subject Running apache camel ftp example
Date Mon, 14 Jul 2014 11:21:46 GMT
Hi everyone,

I am a complete beginner and I tried to run example with  FTP server
provided with Camel's latest release. However, application does not work
well as the server always states that it can't connect to suggested link
I use changed property file as following
ftp.client=ftp://127.0.0.1:8080/mypath?username=fo&password=bar
I have also tried using my user nickname and password but that didn't have
any effect.

So I would be very grateful if anyone could explain me what I am doing wrong
or give any advice.

Regards.