camel-users mailing list archives

From M314 <>
Subject How should look like exception route in asynchronous processing?
Date Mon, 14 Jul 2014 08:49:16 GMT
I am about to modify camel based application by changing Processors onto
AsyncProcessors. I do not fully understand how exception handling route
should look like when route is consist of AsyncProcessors. Currently most of
code looks like this:
*Route parts*:

    public class MyBeanProcessor implements Processor {

	public void process(Exchange exchange) throws MyException { ... }

Since AsyncProcessor "MUST not throw any exceptions that occurred while
processing the exchange", how exception route should looks like? Can someone
give me simple exmple of route with exception handling with AsyncProcessors?