camel-users mailing list archives

From Licia <alicia.pari...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Configuring database with jdbc
Date Wed, 09 Jul 2014 13:39:26 GMT
I tried what you said. I just removed the camel-context.xml and wrote this in
my main :

public static void main( String[] args ) throws Exception
   {
    	//Configuring the database
    	DriverManagerDataSource ds= new DriverManagerDataSource();

    	ds.setDriverClassName("com.mysql.jdbc.Driver");
    	ds.setUrl("jdbc:mysql://172.27.178.73:3306");
    	ds.setUsername("dev");
    	ds.setPassword("sopragroup");

    	SimpleRegistry reg = new SimpleRegistry();
    	reg.put("datasource",ds);

    	//Creating the context
        CamelContext  myContext = new DefaultCamelContext(reg);

        //Configuring the route
        XmlRoute myRoute = new XmlRoute();

        myContext.addRoutes(myRoute);

        //Launching the context
        myContext.start();
        //Pausing to let the route do its work
        Thread.sleep(10000);
        //Stopping the context
        myContext.stop();

    }

But anyways, I'm still getting the exact same errors.