camel-users mailing list archives

From Venkatesh <lbvenkat...@gmail.com>
Subject onException for multiple camelContexts
Date Tue, 08 Jul 2014 18:15:36 GMT
Hi,
  I have multiple camelContexts - each has multiple routes - we kind of
segregated the routes into camel contexts by domain. Right now, the need is
to have a consistent exception strategy across all the camel contexts; it is
like, having a set of onException clauses that is applicable for all the
camel contexts; having the same set of onException clauses in each  camel
context will bring the maintenance problems; so I want to have the set of
onException clauses written once but apply them in all the camel contexts;

It looks like, there is an option if I use Java DSL as mentioned in
http://camel.465427.n5.nabble.com/onException-Global-declaration-at-CamelHttpTransportServlet-and-bestpractices-td5732428.html#a5732491
but I am using blueprint.

is there a way to write onException clause in one place but use them in more
than one camel contexts?

Thanks
Venkatesh Laguduva