camel-users mailing list archives

From rubancsp <ruban...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Possible bug with multicast shareUnitOfWork
Date Tue, 08 Jul 2014 13:10:37 GMT
Hi Willem

Thanks for your reply,

already we are configuring the time out changes in camel-cxf.xml as below
before making the synch call(using worked thread).

<http-conf:conduit

name="{http://xml.comcast.com/commercialcustomer/services}CommercialCustomerServicePort.http-conduit">
		<http-conf:client ReceiveTimeout="${workbench.connector.RecieveTimeout}"
			ConnectionTimeout="${workbench.connector.ConnectionTimeout}" />
	</http-conf:conduit>

But still we are getting the stuck thread issue, just wanted to know if
there is any time out setting is available in customized thread pool which
will terminate thread within the configurable amount of time and worked
thread will be reused it for the next transaction,

Thanks
Ruban