camel-users mailing list archives

From sushil_vsk5 <sushil_v...@yahoo.co.in>
Subject Spring DSL Type Converters
Date Thu, 03 Jul 2014 17:58:02 GMT
Hello:

I want to specify my type converters as Spring beans and refer to them
inside the application context file, something similar to what we can do for
Components rather than allowing Camel to auto-discover them. Is this
possible?

I need to do this as sometimes I am hitting a loading issue when running in
a JBoss 7 container (it does parallel loading of components) where a route
is loaded from Spring while the default type converters are still not
discovered. This ends up in the route failing to start up (no type converter
found from java.lang.String to java.lang.Integer, etc.)

However, this is intermittent and most of the time all start up fine and the
routes get initialized properly

Regards,
Sushil