camel-users mailing list archives

From apara <ap...@standardset.com>
Subject Re: How do I pair @Consume with @Produce on an interface?
Date Wed, 02 Jul 2014 15:50:39 GMT
So, still sticking with an interface, and trying to make each method put a
message on a different queue, I made these change:

    @InOnly
    public interface Producer extends CriteriaServiceObserver {
        @InOnly
        @Produce(uri = "direct://criteria.created.event")
        void created(CriteriaDocument criteria, Map state);

        @InOnly
        @Produce(uri = "direct://criteria.updated.event")
        void updated(CriteriaDocument criteria, Map state);

        @InOnly
        @Produce(uri = "direct://criteria.beforeDelete.event")
        void beforeDelete(CriteriaDocument criteria, Map state);

        @InOnly
        @Produce(uri = "direct://criteria.afterDelete.event")
        void afterDelete(CriteriaDocument criteria, Map state);
    }

    @Produce
    private Producer
        jmsEventProducer;

However, now, jmsEventProducer is not initialized and remains null.

I guess, I am really trying to avoid making multiple producer interfaces and
then tying them together in yet another component that simply implements my
observer and forwards the calls to these individual @Provider interfaces.

I noticed that @Produce can be applied to methods, but not quite sure how
that should work as I have not seen any examples of that yet.

Thanks.
-AP_