camel-users mailing list archives

From sathiyaseelan <ssstar...@gmail.com>
Subject How to deploy same Camel routes in multiple server nodes for load balancing and fail over?
Date Tue, 01 Jul 2014 02:55:18 GMT
Hi

We're having some came routes defined in a single CamelContext which
contains Web services,activemq.. in the Route.

Initially we've deployed the Routes as WAR in single Jboss node.

To scale out(usually we're doing for web services) , I've deployed the same
CamelContext in multiple Jboss nodes.

But the performance is actually decreased.

FYI: All the CamelContexts points to the Same activemq brokers.

Here are my questions:

1.How to load balance/ Fail over camel context in different machines?

2. If CamelContexts are deployed in multiple nodes, Will aggregation works
correctly?

Please help me guys,

Thanks in advance,
Sathiya seelan.M