camel-users mailing list archives

From Jeff Bischoff <>
Subject How to control when Spring initializes the XML Camel routes?
Date Thu, 26 Jun 2014 14:52:33 GMT
I'm having a problem using the Camel Spring DSL. Starting the routes seems to be the very last
thing that is done during Spring initialization.

How do I trigger Spring to fully initialize camel and all the camel routes earlier in the
Spring initialization process (i.e. before a particular other bean is initialized)?

Please take note: This email, including attachments, contains information which may be confidential
or legally privileged and is only for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is properly
addressed. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, copying, or distribution is prohibited.
If you have reason to believe that you have received this communication in error, or that
it may be misaddressed or not intended for you, please destroy it and notify the sender immediately.
Thank you.