camel-users mailing list archives

From dagaz <>
Subject Re: How to consume HL7 with file/ftp component and skip startByte
Date Fri, 20 Jun 2014 15:02:54 GMT

unfortunately this does not work. Parser throws an exception, that there is
a failure with data format, because first symbol in the file is not MSH...
but the <startByte>MSH...

I see the solution should be to use HL7 codec in this place, but I do not
find how to configure it for simple ftp/file components.

Vytautas Dagilis