camel-users mailing list archives

From Gregor Zurowski <>
Subject Re: Camel JCR examples?
Date Mon, 02 Jun 2014 20:14:40 GMT
Hi Vivek:

You can't use the Jackrabbit application URL in the from() DSL method.
You must register your repository with the Camel registry (using a
registry implementation such as JndiContext or Spring's
ApplicationContextRegistry, see

I would suggest taking a look at the unit tests that are part of the
JCR component. The createJndiContext() method in the
JcrRouteTestSupport class shows how to properly register a repository
instance with JNDI

protected Context createJndiContext() throws Exception {
    Context context = super.createJndiContext();
    repository = new TransientRepository(CONFIG_FILE, REPO_PATH);
    context.bind("repository", repository);
    return context;

It also seems that you are using options that are not supported by the
JCR component (use "deep" instead of "recursive", there is no "noop"
option). A list of available options can be found on the JCR component
documentation page:

Please let us know if you have any further questions.