camel-users mailing list archives

From "kraythe ." <kray...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Broker definition - activemq.xml - Fuse 6
Date Wed, 11 Jun 2014 13:46:20 GMT
I would go take a look at the activemq.xml in the standard distribution.
Download it and unpack it and compare it line by line. It will probably
turn out to be something small.

*Robert Simmons Jr. MSc. - Lead Java Architect @ EA*
*Author of: Hardcore Java (2003) and Maintainable Java (2012)*
*LinkedIn: **http://www.linkedin.com/pub/robert-simmons/40/852/a39
<http://www.linkedin.com/pub/robert-simmons/40/852/a39>*