camel-users mailing list archives

From Claus Ibsen <>
Subject Re: How to control when Spring initializes the XML Camel routes?
Date Thu, 26 Jun 2014 14:59:30 GMT
You set the others beans to have depends-on Camel.

<bean id="foo" depends-on="myCamel"  ...

<camelContext id="myCamel" ...

On Thu, Jun 26, 2014 at 4:52 PM, Jeff Bischoff
<> wrote:
> I'm having a problem using the Camel Spring DSL. Starting the routes seems to be the
very last thing that is done during Spring initialization.
> How do I trigger Spring to fully initialize camel and all the camel routes earlier in
the Spring initialization process (i.e. before a particular other bean is initialized)?
> Thanks,
> Jeff
> ________________________________
> Please take note: This email, including attachments, contains information which may be
confidential or legally privileged and is only for the use of the individual or entity to
whom it is properly addressed. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, copying, or distribution
is prohibited. If you have reason to believe that you have received this communication in
error, or that it may be misaddressed or not intended for you, please destroy it and notify
the sender immediately. Thank you.

Claus Ibsen
Red Hat, Inc.
Twitter: davsclaus