camel-users mailing list archives

From Steven Pomerville <spome...@oswego.edu>
Subject How to mock multiple components without mocking everything with "*" ?
Date Fri, 27 Jun 2014 18:16:52 GMT
Hi,

I'm using the CamelTestSupport in camel version 2.13.1.

I'd like to do something like this to mock out two different components:

    @Override
public String isMockEndpoints() {
    return "activemq*|exec*";
}

I can't just mock everything with "*" because I was getting errors from the
activiti framework I'm using, which relies on the activiti component.

Have any of you found a way to do something like this?

p.s. I posted this at stackoverflow if anyone want's the points for
answering :-)

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/24458180/how-to-mock-multiple-components-in-camel-unit-test

Thanks,

-steve