camel-users mailing list archives

From Minh Tran <darth.minhs...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Property values scope in topic route
Date Tue, 03 Jun 2014 12:17:56 GMT
Hi

That's because the camel property doesn't actually get put onto a JMS message property. I
know this sounds confusing but the camel property does not match JMS message properties. Try
and put it on a camel header instead,

The reason why a direct call to route 3 works is because it's run under the same route execution
so the property gets propagated across but it doesn't survive the JMS trip because camel properties
don't get propagated there. Hope that makes sense.