camel-users mailing list archives

From techbird <techb...@birdsoft.co.uk>
Subject Re: cxfrs
Date Tue, 03 Jun 2014 17:56:28 GMT
Once more thank you Sergey, as discussed jira ticket raised.

I guess my hesitation has been caused by coding some simple cxfrs
routes; and noticing the behaviour of the producer. I couldn't help but
think, if there are lots of developers using cxfrs then this issue would
have been resolved a few years ago. So I thought, are developers
actually using cxfrs? if not, what component are they using or do
developers prefer to use cxf jax-rs directly from a bean or processor.

For my my use-case, I also have a need for a REST consumer, and for
simplicity want use the same component for both producer and consumer.
Therefore, I wondered what was the best way to write JAX-RS services in
camel!