camel-users mailing list archives

From Sergey Beryozkin <sberyoz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: cxfrs
Date Mon, 02 Jun 2014 20:11:10 GMT
Hi

Can you please open a JIRA to get throwExceptionOnFailure=false
affecting the client ?
I can do it too, we can get it supported in CXFRS

Typically, a JAX-RS client dealing with JAX-RS Response should not get
the exceptions propagated but I guess it is defaulted to right now in
the CXFRS client

Cheers, Sergey