camel-users mailing list archives

From Minh Tran <darth.minhs...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: I found a bug
Date Wed, 04 Jun 2014 22:54:18 GMT
What would be cool is if camel provides a way for users to determine the names of those routes.
Like the NamingStrategy in Hibernate. That way we can override the standard naming of routes.
I'd like for something like if the route begins with jms then I would name it jmsRoute1, if
it starts with quartz, then quartzRoute1 or something along those lines. Much easier to identify
than route1 route2 etc.