camel-users mailing list archives

From andrericos <>
Subject Re: OnCompletion and rollbacked transaction.
Date Mon, 30 Jun 2014 23:46:15 GMT

I tried to find where the camel stops to compute the route and I found this
code in

// compute if we are exhausted, and whether redelivery is
boolean exhausted = isExhausted(exchange, data);
boolean redeliverAllowed = isRedeliveryAllowed(data);
// if we are exhausted or redelivery is not allowed, then deliver to failure
processor (eg such as DLC)
if (!redeliverAllowed || exhausted) {

After that Camel stops my route.

So, I tried to do my bean execute before the route was marked to
Using pipeline inside the onException I could do that:

                .log(LoggingLevel.ERROR, this.log, "Error on processing
message. Sending Rollback command!")
                .log(LoggingLevel.ERROR, this.log,

Is there some more elegant solution?

André Souza