camel-users mailing list archives

From jyoti <jyoti.sha...@viithiisys.com>
Subject Data format conversion
Date Mon, 30 Jun 2014 07:31:22 GMT
Hi,

I am new to camel so don't have much idea about data conversion. I am using
OSGI for this, therefore have included the dependency for camel-xmljson in
pom.xml and have added
<dataFormats>
            <xmljson id="xmljson"/>
            <xmljson id="xmljsonWithOptions" forceTopLevelObject="true"
trimSpaces="true"         rootName="newRoot" skipNamespaces="true"
                     removeNamespacePrefixes="true" expandableProperties="d
e"/>
</dataFormats>

 <from uri="cxfrs://bean://rsServer"/>
  <marshal ref="xmljson"/>
 <to uri="requiredUrl" />

in blueprint.xml.
But I get the following error on bundle initialization "Data format
'xmljson' could not be created. Ensure that the data format is valid and the
associated Camel component is present on the classpath".

Can someone please tell whether I missed something or did something wrong?

Thanks in advance,
Jyoti