camel-users mailing list archives

From dermoritz <>
Subject Re: Error on using camel cxf "No binding factory… registered (but works in eclipse)
Date Fri, 27 Jun 2014 09:27:03 GMT
Thanks for quick reply. My main looks as follows:

    public static void main(final String... args) throws Exception {
        Injector i;
        if (args.length < 1 || Strings.isNullOrEmpty(args[0])) {
            i = Guice.createInjector(new CepModule());
        } else {
            i = Guice.createInjector(new CepModule(args[0]));
        OurMain main = i.getInstance(OurMain.class);
        // eliminates logging to java.util.logger
        // redirects all java.util.logger stuff to slf4j

As i said before i have a "@Test" that just runs this method with same
configuration in Eclipse and this works fine.
I read many links regarding this error. Often i read something about cxf.xml
(which is present in META-INF/cxf) and/or a camel-cxf.xml. Do i need this?

The line with "startAll" is commented out and related to this question: