camel-users mailing list archives

From damien <>
Subject RE: Only same instance of SSLContextParameters is supported
Date Fri, 27 Jun 2014 05:47:49 GMT
Thanks for the reply!

After a lot of testing, I found the sslContextParameters has some issue with
our Squid proxy.

It doesn't work with the proxy:

And it works without proxy:

It looks like the change of the dynamicpart of the url make
sslContextParameters become null after doing something with the proxy.

How can I eliminate the proxy's effect in a simple way?

Otherwise I'll try  to setup the SSLContextParameters directly on the
camel-http4 component as you suggest. Could you please provide some sample
code for this?