camel-users mailing list archives

From Aadil <aadil.k...@atos.net>
Subject Pound,Euro symbols in message rendered as "?" on camel route
Date Wed, 25 Jun 2014 14:25:27 GMT
Hi,

I am facing issue with Pound symbol coming in my messages to camel route ,
This pound symbol when comes in json request on my camel rest endpoint , it
gets converted to "?" the same gets shown on log too.

I have tried below ways to fix this by setting convertBodyTo tag charset to
utf-8 but it didn't worked.

Here is the route :

  <from uri="jetty:http://localhost:8080/testService"/>
  <camel:convertBodyTo type="String" charset="utf-8"  />
  <camel:log message="Message Body: ${body}" />
  <to uri="jetty:http://localhost:8080/testEndpoints"/>

Regards,
Aadil