camel-users mailing list archives

From Knut-HÃ¥vard Aksnes <>
Subject Re: CXFRS documentation
Date Wed, 25 Jun 2014 11:33:18 GMT
The main reason I am looking into this at all is that the restlet component
doesn't offer a clean way of specifying and handling of QueryParameters, the
route description only contains the PathParameters
(@PathParam vs. @QueryParam annotations in JAX-RS)
It is possible to extract them from the CamelHttpQuery but this is quite
cumbersome when implementing this for lots of individual routes; we don't
want to add headers further down the processing chain unless them being
A route option on the restlet component supporting QueryParams  would help a
lot, something like queryParams=SortBy:name,SortingOrder:asc or something
similar. What needs to be added is a list of QueryParams with optional
default values.