camel-users mailing list archives

From deepak_a <>
Subject Potential bug in sFTP (jSCH)?
Date Tue, 24 Jun 2014 18:09:25 GMT

I am using Camel 2.12.0.
I have a route that establishes a sFTP connection.
I have set the route so that it will attempt to re-connect every 15 minutes
and then disconnect.
This is set up because the sFTP service provider has explicitly requested
not to keep connection open and poll at regular intervals.

		<route id="emir_sftpDTCCToReform5" reform:name="Emir Messages from DTCC
SFTP5" reform:systemName="Emir Messages from DTCC SFTP5">
            <setHeader headerName="messageType">

			<to uri="jms:queue:queue.incomingEvents"/>

The connection works fine as expected but I see the following in the log
every time the route disconnects

[2014-06-24 18:57:25,300 Camel (camel) thread #133 -
sftp://F7DGTLRW@] SftpConsumer
INFO  Connecte
d and logged in to: sftp://F7DGTLRW@
[2014-06-24 18:57:25,707 Camel (camel) thread #133 -
sftp://F7DGTLRW@] SftpOperations
Disconnecting from port 22
[2014-06-24 18:57:25,708 Connect thread session]
SftpOperations                 INFO  JSCH -> Caught an exception, leaving
main loop due
 to socket closed

I am trying to set the log to debug level - but I am unable to change the
log level for jSCH component to get debug.

I have tried setting
But this has no effect.

Has anyone else had this problem - I do not see this as a show stopper -
since the route reconnects as expected but I am concerned that there could
be stale ssh sessions left open.

Can some one advise on how to tackle this?