camel-users mailing list archives

From A577127 <antoine.mat...@worldline.com>
Subject Camel-hbase : scan operation
Date Tue, 24 Jun 2014 07:45:49 GMT
Hello everybody,

I'm new to camel. I'm using the  camel-hbase component
<http://camel.apache.org/hbase.html>   and would like to perform a scan
operation and get multiple rows with the producer. However I didn't find a
way to do that with camel-hbase.

If I create a route this way :

I don't get anything in the output message (empty header, empty body).

I tryed to add a CamelHBaseFamily and CamelHBaseQualifier value in the input
header (the request should give the list of values from the column
family:qualifier I choosed), however I only got 1 of the values of the list
in the header. The body is always empty.

I took a look at the source code of camel-hbase and what I got seems to be
logical. Am I doing something wrong ? Did I miss something ?

Then I looked at the camel-mongodb component to check if there was the same
problem. In its producer  MongoDbProducer
<https://github.com/apache/camel/blob/master/components/camel-mongodb/src/main/java/org/apache/camel/component/mongodb/MongoDbProducer.java>

, for a "findAll" request, it puts the results as an array in the body of
the message :

But I didn't find anything similar in camel-hbase.

Thanks in advance,