camel-users mailing list archives

From simafengyun <273132...@qq.com>
Subject Re: question about seda component
Date Tue, 24 Jun 2014 05:32:50 GMT
If I use akka-camel to do it , sample code as below.* If I set
concurrentConsumers=100 then Will it stilluse 100 threads to pull messages
off the queue and execute your route in parallel??*

public class AkkaConsumerActor extends UntypedConsumerActor {

	private static final Logger logger = Loggers.getLogger();

	public String getEndpointUri() {
		return "seda:trades?size=1000000&*concurrentConsumers=20*";
	}

	public void onReceive(Object message) {

		logger.info("thread id: " + Thread.currentThread().getId());

	}

}