camel-users mailing list archives

From Jose <jagavi...@gmail.com>
Subject Camel CXF Schema validation PAYLOAD mode
Date Fri, 20 Jun 2014 09:13:30 GMT
Hi,

I am using camel CXF component and I am trying to run a schema validation
for the SOAP Requests. I have my CXF Endpoint defined using
<cxf:cxfendpoint> and I have specified the wsdlURL, and xmlns attribues.
Also, I am using PAYLOAD mode.

I've tried to add this to my CXF endpoint definition but it looks like it's
not doing anything.

<cxf:properties>
	<entry key="schema-validation-enabled" value="true" />
</cxf:properties>

If a send non-valid request, I am not getting any validation error.

Do I need to use a different mode?

I am using Camel 2.11.

Thank you very much!