camel-users mailing list archives

From sprasan <>
Subject Bindy not able to handle multiple annotated classes
Date Thu, 19 Jun 2014 17:21:50 GMT
 I'm trying to unmarshal from CSV file to POJO using Bindy on Camel. As I
need to unmarshal multiple csv files to multiple java objects , I have
created separated classes corresponding to each CSV  and annotated the java
classes. When a single class is annotated, Bindy works fine but as soon as I
have one more annotated class then the following warning comes and Bindy
goes for a toss.

l) thread #0 - file://src/data] BindyCsvFactory                WARN
Potentially invalid model: existing @DataField 'DCSi' replaced by 'ITEM'
@CsvRecord(separator = ",", skipFirstLine = true)

public class Item implements Serializable {
	 @DataField(pos = 1)
	  private String DCSi;

@CsvRecord(separator = ",", skipFirstLine = true)
public class ItemLoc  implements Serializable {
	 @DataField(pos = 1)
	  private String ITEM;

Let me help resolve this.