camel-users mailing list archives

From sakchakravarthi <ajit.kalyan.chakravar...@gmail.com>
Subject Unable to get response from rest service
Date Wed, 18 Jun 2014 13:45:34 GMT
Hi All
I am getting veered problem. I have a route with rest client which provide
me with json. I am able to get json when I hit web service from browser. But
through application It  was not picked up.

Just as hit or trail to see debug logs I changed my log level in log4j.xml
from TRACE to DEBUG, then surprisingly getting response from web service.
Again I modified log level to TRACE then I could not get response from web
service.

Could any one help me on this.