camel-users mailing list archives

From ozzyoli <ozzy...@gmail.com>
Subject How to mock rabbitmq endpoints?
Date Wed, 18 Jun 2014 08:27:09 GMT
I'm working on my testing my CamelContext Routes.

I am using a SpringJunit4ClassRunner to run my tests and start my
CamelContext (defined in Spring XML).
I have the*@MockEndpoints* annotation set at the class-level.

How do I reference the mocked equivalents of my RabbitMQ endpoints?

For instance given this RabbitMQ endpoint

rabbitmq://localhost:5672/test?autoDelete=false&password=xxxxxx&routingKey=ipm.adapter&username=guest&vhost=%2F

How do I get hold of the mocked version of that mocked endpoint?

@EndpointInject(uri="mock:rabbitmq")

OR

@EndpointInject(uri="mock:rabbitmq://localhost:5672")

OR

@EndpointInject(uri="mock:rabbitmq://localhost:5672/test?autoDelete=false&password=xxxxxx&routingKey=ipm.adapter&username=guest&vhost=%2F")

OR

Something else altogether? (I'll admit I havent had much luck with any of
them so far)

Many thanks in advance,
Oli